People living in a small space are always worried how they can own a bike? Always thinking that where to place this comparatively bulky sort of equipment? It is usually annoying to carry such a huge sized bike in a public place. One of the solutions to these several problems is to own a flexible bike that can be folded easily anywhere such as Helix folding bike. Ultimately these folding bikes have several drawbacks such as they possess smaller wheels, they are heavier in size and one looks awkward while riding such a strange bike. Ignoring such minor drawbacks, we have proposed this article to help you know about the features of folding bikes as they are easy to handle.
Structure of Helix folding bike:
- Helix folding bike is very much lighter, smaller and very safer than any other folding bikes of the world. It is an innovative folding bike designed on new technology.
- It possesses big wheels, its body is made up of titanium frame and it is especially designed in Canada.
- It was designed as the world’s smallest bike having most compressed folding compared to the other folding bikes of the world.
- It easily folds to the ground to the size of its wheels. It can be rolled on its own wheels when folded having combined stand to stop on.
- As it possesses large wheels therefore this bike looks normal but it can be unbelievably folded to a very small size.
- You can easily place it under your working table or in your car and also it can be packed in your suitcase due to its incredible small size, it fits easily anywhere.
- It opens up several ways of opportunities for the riders. It will surely change the way you transform, travel on your bike and the way you live with your bike.
Functions of Helix folding bike:
To create a safer lock the Helix folding bike is designed in such a way that copyright pending spring laden locking mechanisms go by the fork and steerer tubes. This design is essentially safe. The reason of easily folding of this bike is the combination of side-by-side folding and copyrighted pending helical system.
The originator of this folding bike is the software developer Peter Boutakis, who designed this bike by keeping all the issues regarding a simple bike that is quite difficult to be handled anywhere. He designed this bike that is free of disadvantages that other typical folding bikes have. The foundation to the Helix’s design is its helical articulation, on which the two 24-inch wheels spin around, to either side of the one-piece body frame, that rest between the levers of the bike.
When the pedals and handlebars are folded by lowering the bike’s seat, the whole bike will now give the measurement of 23 by 25 by 9 inches (584 x 635 x 229 mm) that is not too much larger than its wheels. Its weight is just 21 pounds which is very suitable for the folding bike.